Captain’s Lookout is a cosy, self-contained studio on the first floor of an old granary, set within the courtyard of our 1750’s farmhouse. Ideal for romantic getaways or a break in the National Park.
The studio has partial vaulted ceilings with a king size bed, seating area, modern and well-equipped kitchenette and breakfast bar, there is a shower room with double sized shower, toilet and basin, and up a flight of space saving stairs is a mezzanine with sofa and Smart TV. It has lovely south facing views over the canal and marina, with far reaching views down the Usk valley.
There is a built-in wardrobe and shelving for clothes and it is furnished in a contemporary style. Allocated parking is provided for one car and secure storage can be provided for bikes.
AT A GLANCE
- Direct access to canal for boating, walking and cycling.
- Close proximity to walks on the Brecon Beacons.
- Well-equipped kitchenette.
- 2 ring halogen hob/ microwave oven/ fridge with freezer compartment.
- Modern bathroom with double size shower.
- Smart TV.
- All Linen and towels are provided.
- Tourist information, maps and games.
- Secure bike storage.
CAPTAIN’S LOOKOUT RATES
1 night £100
2 nights £200
3 nights £300
4 nights £375
5 nights £450
6 nights £500
7 nights £550
Ask for a quote for longer stays.