Bullrush Barn has been converted into a modern three bedroom cottage sleeping up to six people. Set in the pretty courtyard of Ty Newydd Farmhouse and faces out onto its own private garden with views of the Welsh countryside.
On the ground floor the barn is open plan, with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD player and music streaming station. The kitchen is integrated, with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. It has thermostatically controlled under floor heating and down stairs toilet/utility.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms and a twin. There is a large family bathroom and one shower room. The ceiling heights are high with exposed beams throughout. It is furnished to a high standard, mixing contemporary décor with oak furniture and colourful soft furnishings,
The pretty, enclosed garden looks out onto the hills and has a sunken patio area, great for morning coffee, alfresco eating and star gazing.
Allocated parking is provided and there is a bike shelter.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleep up to 6
- Direct access to canal for boating, walking and cycling
- Bike storage
- Patio seating and private enclosed garden
- Well-equipped kitchen, halogen hob/ electric oven/ microwave/ fridge/ freezer
- Washing machine, access to dryer
- Flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth music speaker
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern shower room
- Linen, towels and extra blankets
- DVDs, books, local information and games
- Dog-friendly (one well behaved dog)
- Baby-friendly (cot and highchair available on request)
BULLRUSH BARN RATES
|8th Jan - 11th Feb||LOW||£508|
|12th - 18th Feb||MID||£540|
|19th Feb - 24th Mar||LOW||£508|
|24th Mar - 7th April||HIGH||£636|
|8th April - 26th May||MID||£540|
|27th May - 2nd June||PEAK||£699|
|3rd June - 14th July||MID||£540|
|15th July - 1st Sept||HIGH||£636|
|2nd Sept - 20th Oct||MID||£540|
|21st Oct - 27th Oct||HIGH||£636|
|28th Oct - 20th Dec||LOW||£508|
|21st Dec - 4th Jan||PEAK||£699|