Weeks holidays commence on Saturdays. Short breaks and other commence dates considered, get in touch for a more detailed quote.
Bullrush Barn has been converted into a modern three bedroom cottage sleeping up to six people. Set in the pretty courtyard of Ty Newydd Farmhouse and faces out onto its own private garden with views of the Welsh countryside.
On the ground floor the barn is open plan, with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD player and music streaming station. The kitchen is integrated, with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. It has thermostatically controlled under floor heating and down stairs toilet/utility.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms and a twin. There is a large family bathroom and one shower room. The ceiling heights are high with exposed beams throughout. It is furnished to a high standard, mixing contemporary décor with oak furniture and colourful soft furnishings,
The pretty, enclosed garden looks out onto the hills and has a sunken patio area, great for morning coffee, alfresco eating and star gazing.
Allocated parking is provided and there is a bike shelter.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleep up to 6
- Direct access to canal for boating, walking and cycling
- Bike storage
- Patio seating and private enclosed garden
- Well-equipped kitchen, halogen hob/ electric oven/ microwave/ fridge/ freezer
- Washing machine, access to dryer
- Flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth music speaker
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern shower room
- Linen, towels and extra blankets
- DVDs, books, local information and games
- Dog-friendly (one well behaved dog)
- Baby-friendly (cot and highchair available on request)
BULLRUSH BARN RATES
|4th Jan - 14th Feb||LOW||£534|
|15th Feb - 21st Feb||MID||£568|
|22nd Feb - 28th Mar||LOW||£534|
|29th Mar - 4th Apr||MID||£568|
|5th Apr - 25th Apr||PEAK||£734|
|26th Apr - 23rd May||MID||£568|
|24th May - 30th May||PEAK||£734|
|31st May - 18th Jul||MID||£568|
|19th Jul - 29th Aug||HIGH||£668|
|30th Aug - 17th Oct||MID||£568|
|18th Oct - 24th Oct||HIGH||£668|
|25th Oct - 20th Dec||LOW||£534|
|21st Dec - 6th Jan||PEAK||£734|