We are available for weeks holidays Fri-Fri or Mon-Mon. Short breaks are Fri-Mon and Mon-Fri
Bullrush Barn has been converted into a modern three bedroom cottage sleeping up to six people. Set in the pretty courtyard of Ty Newydd Farmhouse and faces out onto its own private garden with views of the Welsh countryside.
On the ground floor the barn is open plan, with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD player and music streaming station. The kitchen is integrated, with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. It has thermostatically controlled under floor heating and down stairs toilet/utility.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms and a twin. There is a large family bathroom and one shower room. The ceiling heights are high with exposed beams throughout. It is furnished to a high standard, mixing contemporary décor with oak furniture and colourful soft furnishings,
The pretty, enclosed garden looks out onto the hills and has a sunken patio area, great for morning coffee, alfresco eating and star gazing.
Allocated parking is provided and there is a bike shelter.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleep up to 6
- Direct access to canal for boating, walking and cycling
- Bike storage
- Patio seating and private enclosed garden
- Well-equipped kitchen, halogen hob/ electric oven/ microwave/ fridge/ freezer
- Washing machine
- Flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth music speaker
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern shower room
- Linen, towels and extra blankets
- DVDs, books, local information and games
- Dog-friendly (one well behaved dog)
- Baby-friendly (cot and highchair available on request)
BULLRUSH BARN RATES
|2nd Jan - 26th Mar||Off Peak||£550 - £640|
|27th Mar - 16th Apr||Peak||£730 - £950|
|17th Apr - 28th May||Off Peak||£635 - £655|
|29th May - 4th Jun||Peak||£1040|
|5th Jun - 18th Jun||Off Peak||£700|
|19th Jun - 17th Sep||Peak||£770 - £1100|
|18th Sep - 15th Oct||Off Peak||£650 - £700|
|16th Oct - 29th Oct||Peak||£680 - £795|
|30th Oct - 17th Dec||Off Peak||£550 - £600|
|18th Dec - 31st Dec||Peak||£969|
|1st Jan - 28th Jan||Off Peak||£550 - £969|