Weeks holidays commence on Saturdays. Short breaks and other commence dates considered, get in touch for a more detailed quote.
Bullrush Barn has been converted into a modern three bedroom cottage sleeping up to six people. Set in the pretty courtyard of Ty Newydd Farmhouse and faces out onto its own private garden with views of the Welsh countryside.
On the ground floor the barn is open plan, with comfy sofas, flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD player and music streaming station. The kitchen is integrated, with dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. It has thermostatically controlled under floor heating and down stairs toilet/utility.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms and a twin. There is a large family bathroom and one shower room. The ceiling heights are high with exposed beams throughout. It is furnished to a high standard, mixing contemporary décor with oak furniture and colourful soft furnishings,
The pretty, enclosed garden looks out onto the hills and has a sunken patio area, great for morning coffee, alfresco eating and star gazing.
Allocated parking is provided and there is a bike shelter.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleep up to 6
- Direct access to canal for boating, walking and cycling
- Bike storage
- Patio seating and private enclosed garden
- Well-equipped kitchen, halogen hob/ electric oven/ microwave/ fridge/ freezer
- Washing machine, access to dryer
- Flat screen TV, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth music speaker
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern shower room
- Linen, towels and extra blankets
- DVDs, books, local information and games
- Dog-friendly (one well behaved dog)
- Baby-friendly (cot and highchair available on request)
BULLRUSH BARN RATES
|5th Jan - 8th Feb||LOW||£521|
|9th Feb - 15th Feb||MID||£554|
|16th Feb -29th Mar||LOW||£521|
|30th Mar - 12th April||HIGH||£652|
|13th April - 24th May||MID||£554|
|25th May - 31st May||PEAK||£716|
|1st Jun - 19th Jul||MID||£554|
|20th Jul - 30th Aug||HIGH||£652|
|31st Aug - 18th Oct||MID||£554|
|19th Oct - 25th Oct||HIGH||£652|
|26th Oct - 20th Dec||LOW||£521|
|21st Dec - 5th Jan||PEAK||£716|