Marina View is our latest self-catering property. It is a wonderful open space, finished to a high standard. It is light and spacious making it great for entertaining. To the rear it faces onto the farmhouse courtyard and at the front it has a private, enclosed garden with lawn, patio and barbecue area.
The ground floor has an open plan living/dining space and kitchen. The sitting room area has two comfy sofas and an arm chair with a flat screen TV, Bluetooth sound bar and Blu-ray player. The Kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, micro wave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The first floor comprises two large double bedrooms and a twin. There is a spacious family bathroom with a shower above the bath and a separate shower room with a second WC.
Allocated parking is provided and there is secure storage for bikes.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleep up to 6
- Direct access to the canal for boating, walking and cycling
- Bike storage
- Patio seating in private enclosed garden
- BBQ area
- Well-equipped kitchen with halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine, access to dryer
- Flat screen TV with sound bar, Blu-ray player
- Spacious family bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern shower room with toilet
- Linen, towels and extra blankets
- DVDs, books, local information and games
- Dog-friendly (one well behaved dog)
- Baby-friendly (cot and highchair available on request)
- Secure bike storage
MARINA VIEW RATES
|8th Jan - 11th Feb||LOW||£550|
|12th - 18th Feb||MID||£584|
|19th Feb - 24th Mar||LOW||£550|
|24th Mar - 7th April||HIGH||£688|
|8th April - 26th May||MID||£584|
|27th May - 2nd June||PEAK||£756|
|3rd June - 14th July||MID||£584|
|15th July - 1st Sept||HIGH||£688|
|2nd Sept - 20th Oct||MID||£584|
|21st Oct - 27th Oct||HIGH||£688|
|28th Oct - 20th Dec||LOW||£550|
|21st Dec - 4th Jan||PEAK||£756|