Weeks holidays commence on Saturdays. Short breaks and other commence dates considered, get in touch for a more detailed quote.
Marina View is our latest self-catering property. It is a wonderful open space, finished to a high standard. It is light and spacious making it great for entertaining. To the rear it faces onto the farmhouse courtyard and at the front it has a private, enclosed garden with lawn, patio and barbecue area.
The ground floor has an open plan living/dining space and kitchen. The sitting room area has two comfy sofas and an arm chair with a flat screen TV, Bluetooth sound bar and Blu-ray player. The Kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, micro wave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The first floor comprises two large double bedrooms and a twin. There is a spacious family bathroom with a shower above the bath and a separate shower room with a second WC.
Allocated parking is provided and there is secure storage for bikes.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleep up to 6
- Direct access to the canal for boating, walking and cycling
- Bike storage
- Patio seating in private enclosed garden
- BBQ area
- Well-equipped kitchen with halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/ freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine, access to dryer
- Flat screen TV with sound bar, Blu-ray player
- Spacious family bathroom with shower over bath
- Modern shower room with toilet
- Linen, towels and extra blankets
- DVDs, books, local information and games
- Dog-friendly (one well behaved dog)
- Baby-friendly (cot and highchair available on request)
- Secure bike storage
MARINA VIEW RATES
|2nd Jan - 26th Mar||Off Peak||£595 - £670|
|27th Mar - 16th Apr||Peak||£740 - £950|
|17th Apr - 28th May||Off Peak||£650 - £670|
|29th May - 4th Jun||Peak||£1080|
|5th Jun - 18th Jun||Off Peak||£720|
|19th Jun - 17th Sep||Peak||£790 - £1120|
|18th Sep - 15th Oct||Off Peak||£670 - £720|
|16th Oct - 29th Oct||Peak||£700 - £840|
|30th Oct - 17th Dec||Off Peak||£620 - £595|
|18th Dec - 31st Dec||Peak||£980|
|1st Jan - 28th Jan||Off Peak||£595 - £980|